CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sharing

Today, i've learn a lot about Starbucks. and i like it very much. I gain more knowledge about that. It's not only about its coffee. But its also about sharing a lot of things with other people. Beginning my day with a such a lovely mood. Wake up early and get the train to go to Time Square which is Starbucks's office located.


I've met a lot of friends today which is also called as partners. All of them are very friendly and lovely. They are from Kota Damansara, Bangsar Telawi and also KLCC 1. The class was began with a nice ice breaking. I love to make a new friends and get connected. Yeah! that's me :)


In today's modules, i've learn about sharing and caring. Actually, i though this class would be so bored. And i would become sleepy and not pay more attention on it. But i was definitely wrong about it. I've participated in all their activities, quizes, and much more.


I've be a volunteer to conduct a coffee tasting session. Such a nice try you know. I still remember, when my first time join the coffee tasting activity, i cant even slurp the coffe because it was so bitter and make my tongue feel weighty. But now, i use to drink a coffee without adding some sugar. Today, i drink about 8 cups of coffee. yeah! too much caffein i guess. But it is work on me. I didnt felt sleepy at all and become active all the day :)

0 kumint:

Post a Comment