CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Dominos annual rally

Hi all.
First of all. Sorry because long time no updates from me. Because im too busy withvthe Domino's annual rally (annual dinner). Day 1, im wearing red. Im in charge for this event. Yess. Very exhausted. The program began at 6 pm till 12 am. But yeat. Im still having fun. Oh ya. The entertainers for the day are najwa latiff, asfan and shades. I like najwa cover one inba million. Much nice when she sang live. Rather on youtube. The program done well. After the prgram finished, boss treat us at Long Bar Damansara. We have so much fun after work. Niceee. Check it out this pic. So much pic too be ipload. Only few in my phone. The rest on my camera. Will upload soon. Oh ya. The guy with glass is my COO :) and he is very nice boss :)

Sent from Samsung tablet

0 kumint:

Post a Comment