CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 9, 2012

Master Card

Hey people!!!
How was weekend?? Great huh?
Mine was really bad one. As i didn't meet my expectation on whatever that I had already planned.
Need to re-plan again my activities.
I went down to Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur. Actually, I have something else at Low Yat Plaza. Which I need to shopping few things for my gadget and laptop. But, my friend ask for hang out together.
They took me to Oldtown Jalan Ipoh, KL.


At first, I was so pissed off!!!! But then, they started to play cards. I don't know what that game called.
The most important thing, I don't know how to play cards. hahahhaa. (i know I'm noob)
But then, when I already learned how to play this game, winning on my side. ALL TIME!!!
hahahaha. I'm satisfied on that part. It feels like worth it!! Ya lah, I already cancel my plan. At least I've got what I aim for. Jeng jeng jeng!!


p/s : We play cards, doesn't mean we are gambling :)

0 kumint:

Post a Comment