CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Begin My June

Hi all!
First of all, I would like to apologize to all my beloved readers, who never stop supporting me. Thank you so much! I really appreciate you guys. Muuaahhxxx. But sorry because I'm not updating this blog due to circumstances.
I had really hectic works in May 2012. My June begin with the nice events. I had my dinner with my office colleagues at Nelayan Village located at Sunway Giza Kota Damansara. What a nice food there. But one of our members can't make it at the very last minutes. I am pissed of that! Seriously, F*** him! Had to cancel at the last moment. But the rest, including me were stick with our plan. We do had joy and fun eating, laughing and chattering all the time. Although we're in rush, but we did enjoyed the moment.


Beth's Family :)


Fahme & Ismail


Ismail & Me


Future daddy wannabe :P

Alright, after the dinner, I rush to home and waiting for my very very old friend, who I never meet about 5 years + +. He known as Apy. Very excited and unbelievable that we could meet again!! It was just like a dream. Because of we just have a short time for meet, I just brought him for a late supper. We chattering a lot. Too much stories to be tell about. And really missed him. Hope to see him again next time. And I would never ever failed to keep in touch with him. :)

Unluckily, I forgot took picture me and him :(



0 kumint:

Post a Comment