CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Naked

Yuhuu!!
Assalamualaikum dearest!!

Today update... hmmm.. oh ya..
I wanted to tell about an incident happened today. I was crving for Pecel Ayam. (the very famous Pecel Lele stall at Padang Jawa, Shah Alam.

While enjoying my lunch. I was surprised by an uncle who is NAKED! and loitering, running in front of the stall. The moment i saw him io felt like "OMG!!!"
He ran without clothes about 2 to 3 times... Damn! (Maybe because of the hot weather LOL)

But, deep inside, i was thinking where are his family? How come he can be like this? Why there is no one could take care of him? Even he has a mental problem. Of course i felt pity on him. :(

Oh ya, just now i watched this video which is really touched my feelings.
Must watch this!

http://youtu.be/R7hv5ObHZmA

0 kumint:

Post a Comment