CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 14, 2009

my precious moment







yesterday, my precious moment with my bibee. at the beginning, i was so upset with him. because of certain things that made me down. yeah, he said that he wanna met me but suddenly he want to cancel our date. i was like urggghhh!!!! why u done this to me..but few hours later, he text me and told me that he's on hins way to fetched me. suddenly my mood changed drastically become crazy and joy as i am. hahahaha... actually yesterday was our 1st year aniversary's celebration. he took me to fun fair..although, the surrounding was not like at genting highland, but i do enjoy all the moment being with him.. we had a lot joy and laught yesterday... sayang.. i love you so much.. thanks for being with me dear..

1 kumint:

FdausAmad

Gua nak ajak lu datang kenduri kat rumah gua..
Follow terus pun takpa.

Budak budak kat blog gua tu dah ramai berat ke belah punk.

Post a Comment