CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

sayang sayang

hello peeps. i have a great news about my life. oh ya! saye sudah ade adik perempuan. yahoo! mesti tertanye tanye. b ila mase pulak lah auntie rozie ni mengandung lagi kan? hehehe. glad to have sister like her. bukan nye bermaksud adik lelaki saye tak superb. mereka memang best. but when she comes into my life. my life would be more greatest than everrrrr.

just like my brothers, she's understanding. we share joy together and everything. we keep our secrets together and just keep it low. she's my hugger bear even she's skinny, im kinda love her <3333

i love to hear her laugh and she's funny sometime. :0) Glad that she's always around me, so that my life would not be so empty. so lets this relationship keep growing from day to day and would never ends forever. sister-sister forever :))

0 kumint:

Post a Comment