CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 7, 2010

happy birthday ayah :)


The greatest gift I ever had
Came from Allah, and I call him Dad!
When it comes to father
There's lots of them about
But you're the very very best
Of that, there is no doubt
I'm so happy you're my father
Thank you for making
Family such a beautiful word

This is special birthday wish
That comes with love for you
It brings warm and heartfelt thanks
For all the thoughtful things you do
It also come to let you know
You mean more to me each day
To everyone your lives have touched
In such a loving day
When it comes to birthday
Let it be the best for the best

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
WITH LOVE
Your only daughter
NORAZWIN SAMSUDIN

1 kumint:

Lyka | Ezura

awin!!! heheh . sampaikan ucapan selamat hari jadi aku kat ayah kau tau . hidup family samsuddin .. :)

Post a Comment