CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 18, 2010

missing you razak



My life is so beautiful because
Dear, its you..in my life
Hug me for my worries to die
My tears to dry and
My loneliness to fly

It hurts me to know
How I sometimes can be little selfish
When it comes to you
I am sentimental getting over you
For God sake explain me why all these

I miss you every moment of the day
I keep me awake just to listen you
I keep me empty just to fill you
I keep me alive just to see you

My morning miss you
My evening seeks you
Where were you all these day
Why you weren't there to wipe my tears?

Fear of future is worse than pain of the past
Still I bother the least, because you are there
Even seconds are too long to miss you
I want to hold your hand and keep walking
Dont want to miss you, even a while

I really miss you Ajak
Love you too

0 kumint:

Post a Comment