CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 4, 2011

Its been more than a year

Its been more than a year.today, its our 1 year and 5 month anniversary. I can't believe that we could be together as this far. Although its been a long time, but my heart, soul and love for you remain as the time when I started to know you. When I started falling in love with you. Thanks my sweetheart. You light me up. Makes my days bright as the sun shining the world. Even sometimes, you let my tears falling down, but I still love you.
Yesterday, I was happy with my day. Thanks sweetie for bring me to waterfall. We had picnic together. Play together. Enjoy our moment and laugh all day. Even you know that you should working at the evening. You did that to make me happy. I appreciate that so much!!! You always be the one and the only in my heart. Nothings gonna change that. I promise :)
Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

0 kumint:

Post a Comment