CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 5, 2010

Fun at the peak!

4 july 2010 ni bersempena anniversary I. My boyfriend and I went to Genting Highlands as what have we planned. We head up from Klang to there on 9 am.

I had my blast day. Just spend time with my beloved. Macam tak percaya je tadi ride flying coaster. Seriously that stuff paling best sekali.

Oohhº°˚˚°ºOohhº°˚˚°ºOohhº°˚˚°º. Ya! Tadi kami sempat pergi bowling. Memang best sangat sangat. Buat wishing coin. Perkara wajib yang akan dilakukan oleh kami sejak Ajak mengajar aku berbuat demikian.

Actually I feel very tired. Sangat sangat. Just go through this photo. Sorry peeps! Tak dapat nak snap banyak banyak sebab busy dengan telatah bf saye. Happy anniversary sayang. I ♥ you so much :)
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

1 kumint:

Aida a.k.a Beardot

awatnya ko tak edit gambar tu dulu sebelom upload awin??? pening kepala akak tengok...hahaha

Post a Comment