CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Lapan bulan dalam kandungan ;)

Today 4th of july 2010 is my 8th month anniversary with Abdul Razak. Alhamdulillah and thankful to Allah because we're still together even though we've been facing and through a lots of troubles and matter.

To you Abdul Razak, as you know that I ♥ you truly and deeply in my heart. There's only you remain in my heart. I will never forget all your promises that you say to me. Thank you so much for giving all your ♥ to me. I'm so glad to have such a nice boyfriend just like you.

Razak, I would like to apologize to you if I've done anything wrong. I'm so sorry dear. I was wrong. Nobody's perfect. I ♥ you so much. So darling, again! Happy anniversary and let's protect our relationship :)
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

0 kumint:

Post a Comment