CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 30, 2011

2009 vs. 2011

Hello and good day all! In this post, I would like to talk about body and weight. Yeah!! I know that I'm too skinny, and plum compare as before. Yeah, some of my friends say, "Well Awien, your appearance show that you totally happy right??" itu perli yang pedas okay. No biggie friend. No heart feelings. But, hell yeah!! they're totally right about me. When I go through my oldies album on facebook , I've found my picture when i was working at Kenny Rogers Roaster. As you can see the picture below :


Yeah!! That's me 2009 (end of year I guess) Skinny right??? Even I ate Kenny Quarter Meal almost everyday. *sigh



Okay!! Now, above picture was taken on early October 2011. As you can see, my fat enjoy their appearance :/ *please ignore my tiredness + sleepy face


Currently, I'm in my program to lose my weight and body curving. Hoyeh!!! I'm not the person who takes and do drugs or Mary-J just to lose my weight. *Fucking bullshit that methods okay! So, I'm hoping that I can see some changes after a month from now. Wish me luck people.


Okay, bye bye. I want to play my Sims 3. :)

0 kumint:

Post a Comment