CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 31, 2011

Time is Money, Time is Power

Hi All!!
I just came back from watching movie. Okay! I picked "Ïn Time" movie. My lovely boyfie asked me to watched this movie. Actually I wanna watch Reel Steel *since everybody talk about this real steel so niceeee (is that true??) Okay! Let's go back to track. I'm kinda love to the story of this movie. It's about how do we live depends on time. Our lifetime, money, power depends on time. I wonder how the writer can an idea for this movie. He's weirdo!! The more interesting for this movie whish is Amanda Seyfried & Justin Timberlake starring in this!!! I'm so into Amanda!!! *sounds lesbian am I??? She's hottt!!!!


Our ticket!!!!



There she is. So cuteeee!!!! and of course beautiful isn't she???? :D :D



I rate 4 star for this movie :) :)



Okay! My boyfie soooooooo want to look JT in action. Now, what he wish for was fulfilled :)


So, that's it ! I'm not decide yet what to watch after this. Any suggestion people?? Just drop a comment, okay!!! 


Good night peeps, tomorrow have to work. Sleep early!! XOXO

0 kumint:

Post a Comment