CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 28, 2011

WHEN THE PRESSURE GOES DOWN


Good day everyone!! It's been a long too long I'm not updated my blog. The only one blog i have. Maybe I'm too busy enjoying my life. *preparing my wedding reception. hahahahaha. Okay, let's talk about wheather. As we can see here, the rain and sunny not consistant each single day. So people, let's take care of other's body, our body. Keep your health maintain and ensure to water your body.

I'm not totally okay right now, Yesterday, I've went to Mediveron Setia Alam because i thought I got fever. But, after check up, doctor found out that my blood pressure decrease drasticly. Oh no!!! No wonder i felt like wanna faint while dating with my lovely Razak. awwwwww.......

What am I gonna do?? I'm gonna do whatever uit takes to bring back my normal blood pressure. Dammit!! I need to stay health. I'm still teen, young!! I have to stay in good condition. Otherwise, it will be worst when I wanna have babies soon. People, I'll pray for your health. Please do pray for me. Thank you. XOXO

0 kumint:

Post a Comment