CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 13, 2012

Ambush!


Hello all!!
First of all. Happy monday. I know some of you might feel likes Monday Blues right now. So do I. Hahaha!
Okay. Last Friday, I went to The Ruai Supperclub. It's not clubbing. More to chilling and have a good time with friends. Enjoying the night with fellas.
At the beginning, I planned go to the Safari Disco at Genting Highland. That is my favorite spot! Because all the guest there are very friendly. A nd i love to watch their band performing. They are so cool man!! Awesome lah. You all should experience by yourself.
I cancelled up the plan to Safari due to late! So, I've decided to go somewhere nearby. Space? Nope! Bored already with Space. And I'm looking for something that not only for clubbing, but chilling. Yes!!! The Ruai Supperclub was my choice!
Then, I heading there. What a coincident happened. I met my beloved collegues!! They are my officemates. Kak Ida, Rina and Farid. Yes, of course I joined them. And we're had so much fun though!
About 2.30 AM, out of sudden, here come the ambush from MBSJ!! Damn, yes! We are so damn.
Try to run away but can't. Luckily the management said they're all there just for checking business license and nothing to deal with customer. And automatically I felt like blah!!! Hahaha.
So, our fun time stopped there. I was so upset. My brother suggested for foosball at Asia Cafe. Which is much fun though!. And we just lepaking and went back home at 5 AM :)

0 kumint:

Post a Comment