CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 2, 2012

February treat

Hi all! Wah! January ran so fastttt! Its already February. How you guys doing? Me goodddddd. Hahaha. Happy February to all loveliness.

I just got my salary. The best is i got double. It is not bonus but it called as 13th month salaru. Usually only 12th month per year. But my company can affort to pay all for 13 times per year, wowwwww!

So, after worked i settled all my bill payment and detch my boyfriend. Since there nothing to do much, i decided to treat my family. This is so co-incident. I called my mom and she called the rest. So we had dinner together along with my love one.

We had great night. Sharing each other story. My dad talk about the incident which my dad, my mom n my brother nearly accident by fire. Thanks to Allah because the gas not explode. If not, i cant imagine what will happen to them. Im starting to worried now. Because my priority now is on my family and love.

I love them so much! XOXOXO

Sent from Samsung tablet

0 kumint:

Post a Comment