CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 16, 2012

New Friend and I Like Her :)

Another post for today peeps! Wah! I love to update today. Since I am sick and can't go out + nothing to do much!
Here's the story, Last Sunday I met my old boyfriend (cinta monyet dulu) kekeke. nd his lovely girlfriend named Syasya. She's a ice girl I ever met. She is so talk active and I really can get along with her. I don't ever felt like our first met. I just felt like already know her for a few years before. Hahaha!
Not even get me bored. Seriously, I enjoyed my night. Even just lepaking for awhile. Now I trust Facebook. Because without Facebook, Kuntom might not know her. And I might not know her before. So, thanks to Facebook lah. hihihi.
I'm glad can be her friend. And of course we will meet again someday!! an't wait for the other double date. Yeehaa!!! 



Our face looks like we're looked at something creepy things :/




See, How did I enjoyed the night with them :)




We all together.




See, our boyfriend watching football, but we..........





Peace!!! Finally we met




She is lovely, I told you :)




Peace, my "atok" and "nenek"




Hihihi. miss this moment!





See her comment there? If not you better enlarge cause I LOVE THAT STATEMENT! :)

0 kumint:

Post a Comment