CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 4, 2012

2 year 4 month


 When I first saw you, I was afraid to meet you, when I first met you I was afraid to kiss you, when I first kissed you I was afraid to love you but now that I love you I am afraid to lose you.
Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you I had no control over.
We fit together so well...it's like pieces of a puzzle, the way your hand fits the curve of my hip and the way my head rests on your shoulder, the way our hands just melt into one, and the way I feel complete when I'm with you...like the picture's finally completed and I'll never have to wonder what I'm missing.
 If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand.
It's so great to find that one special person You want to annoy for the rest of your life.
Our anniversary is a time to look back at the good times and a time to look ahead to live our dreams together.


HAPPY 2 YEARS 4 MONTH ANNIVERSARY TO DEAR BOYFRIEND!

3 kumint:

justcallmehanim

congrates kak win ! cepat2 makan nasi minyak..hope u guys will stay happily ever after . Amin :)

wiwin samsudin

aminnnn... hihi. hanem pun sama kan dengan annversary kitorang :)

Rhymee

May the force be with you... :-)

Come and join me : http://rhymeecartel.blogspot.com

Post a Comment