CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 5, 2012

work it out

Hello Guys!!
Today post will be about fitness. 

Since I already discontinue my activities as member of Fitness First, I joined Fitness Studio as their fees much cheaper than FF. :). 
Different between these two is FF have Sauna Equipment but FS doesn't have. But that's okay.

So, lately, I tried hardly to separate my time tfor fitness. I be thinking it is worth it for my body. Not just wanna sculpt my body back to previous, but also I wanna gain extra energy and strength  :)

So, today, I start workout with all the facilities such as treadmill. Running for a half and hour.



Then, I joined Body Sculpt class. Such a fun class. Really works your abs. Because I felt my abs tighten. Need to continue this frequently. So that will makes my belly become trim :)


 An hour after Body Sculpt, I continue with Fit Combat. It is kinda a martial art workout. Wow, this workout makes me really fatigue!!! But I won't giving up!. I will try my best to follow this class.


 So fellas! Don't forget to take care of your body. Before it's too late!!


XOXO

0 kumint:

Post a Comment