CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Fishing Trip

Hello people!!
How's your weekend so far???
Mine was great!!! I had enjoyed my day today.
My dad decided to brought us (mum, brothers, boyfriend and me) for a short trip.
It was a FISHING TRIP!!! Using my dad's boat!
Yeehaaa!!!
So, our plan started at 2 PM. We brought along 2 Regular Pizza from Domino's and also 1 barrel of Kentucky Fried Chicken. And not forgotten, my mom's special :)
And yess!! We were fishing. Including me. We got not so much fishes. Just about 6 or 7 and of course medium size of fishes.
My dad took us at 7 spots for fishing. I had real good time. After fishing, he took us around North Port Klang. Which we can see cargo, cruises from a short distance. Wah!!!! That is incredible!!
We went back at 7PM and all the fishes we gave to other people. I dont know who. (maybe my dad know him)
It's alright. The most important thing, I had areally really good time with my family and also my boyfriend.
I LOVEYOU GUYS!!!




Check on my Facebook for more photos!!

0 kumint:

Post a Comment