CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 16, 2012

Beeetlejuice


Hey,
Long time no updates from me. I'm so sorry.

Okay, I have weird kind of dream last night.
I have a nightmare.... Wooooo!!!! Sounds creepy right?? So, what i remember about my dream, it begin with I was at a hostel. I think I'm in college. I have 1 collegues which is American girl. But she's from Pahang. LOL!
To make it short, there is a statue head part of Beetlejuice character in Beetlejuice movie. Which is classic movie. When I was in her room, I saw the statue floating by itself. It's really frightening me. Because I though that Beetlejuice head comes alive! OH NO!!!!
Then, the spirits followed me back to my house. And the ghost turn up become a man with good looking. And he said his name is Azman. What the......................... nevermind forget it!!
He always look at me and starring at me like he wanna eat me. So so so creepy.

So, unfortunately, I'm awake and I left my nightmare half way as I saw my clock and I'm late for work.

But, this nightmare give me a real impact which is I become scary with my house surrounding and make me quickly left my house and head to office.

I hate that Beetlejuice face :(

0 kumint:

Post a Comment