CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 4, 2011

2nd Anniversary My shooting Star

I wished for your love on a shooting star
and didn't think my wish would get too far.
Then you opened your heart and let me in,
that's where this crazy love story begins.
You took my hand as I took yours,
and quickly one year turned to four.
Ups and downs, with a few bad falls,
being with you, seems like we've been thru it all.
And now we sit here on opposite ends,
with so much love for each other but just friends.
How did we let everything go so wrong
when the connection between us is so strong?

Your love is like poison, I've told you before,
a poison so strong, my heart hits the floor.
But you always come back to pick up the pieces
to put them together and make it complete again.
Now I'm afraid you won't come anymore,
just walk away and close the door, on this relationship
that we've built, free of deceit free of guilt.
My time with you I've always cherished,
but with time those memories will perish.
This is your choice you will see,
whatever makes you happy, obviously it's not me.
As hard as I try, it'll never be
that I make you as happy as you make me.
You always make me smile at everything you do,
and it's things like that, that make you YOU.
Like the smartass that you are when you talk
to the goofy way you happy walk.
I love the way that you do you,
and even more when you do me too.
The sexy nights and crazy fights
have all been worth it in my life.
I cannot say that you feel the same
and for me that's pretty lame.
But I can tell you this poem is true,
and I wrote this poem just for you.
To let you know how we got this far,
cuz I wished for your love on a shooting star.

Dear Sayang, Happy 2nd Anniversary. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH !

0 kumint:

Post a Comment