CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Eyla's Pre Wedding Ceremony

Hi readers!!
How are you today?? So far so good?? Too many house for wedding ceremony right? My tummy is full of food. Huarghhh!!!
Okay, back to the topic. I attended to Eyla's wedding. But the official reception is tomorrow. I'll come last night just to look her posing for the all type of dress. She put on Saree, Kimono, Javanese traditional dress, and Puteri Perak dress. She's look stunning when put on Javanese dress. I love that. Because I'm Javanese too. 
Actually, it's been a long time me, Seha and Eyla not gathering together. I'm so surprise and unexpected because among 3 of us, Eyla is the one who get married first. All of them expecting me to married first among the rest. :P
There's so many gossip and story that we shared. I was there from 8 pm to 12 am. Wow!! So long there! But i felt like to short and just awhile.
At the end of the night, me and Eyla sang Kesetiaan by Sarah Raisuddin together. Luckily there's no many people. Because everybody went home and rest. To get their body rest and prepare for Eyla's big day tomorrow.
Eyla, wait for me. I'm coming again tomorrow. I am so happy and satisfied chattering with them. :)



Tadaaa. Eyla in Javanese Traditional Costume


That is Seha and Eyla


Eyla wearing saree. Like Kajol :P


Me and her together :)


Night peeps. Need to sleep now. Bye bye

0 kumint:

Post a Comment