CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Vocal test

Hi all! Good day!!

I just came back from Greenbox AEON Bukit Tinggi Klang. Hang out with my dearest girlfriend Zara such a nice and happy everrrr. I sang a lots of songs today. Most of it of course Britney's song :) We were there  from 7 p.m. to 1 a.m. * I'm thinking about to sleep at there So long right. We burst out all stress and tension. Then we come out as girl with no more pain.

Plan for tomorrow will be picnic with my baby giraffe and my brother and his friend too. We're not decide yet where to go. Maybe just Congkak or Gabai. Hopefully there is no raining tomorrow. I'm gonna prepare some meals. What would it be?? Just wait and see :D

Last but not least, I would like to wish Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha for all muslim. Have a safe trip wherever you go. And course, enjoy your holiday as well.

It's raining out there, i will be great if I sleep now. Byebye people :)

0 kumint:

Post a Comment