CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 21, 2011

Sis Liza Engagement Day

Hi all!!!
I would like to share some happiness story here. It's about Liza, my boyfriend's sister who had a wonderful day yesterday! It's her E-Day. How wonderful her life, she already known as someone fiancee. Found her true love since 4 years ago I guess. Alhamdulillah and thankful to Allah because the ceremony done well successfully! I am excited for her day. *it's like my day and I can imagine how it would be

One thing that makes me envy about her day is the Engagement date which is on 20.11.2011. Nice number right?? Easy for us to remember the day :)



Sis Liza and Abg Firdaus look so sweet



My boyfriend said she look exactly like their late mother :)



I'm gonna wait for my turn :P



Me, Sis Liza and my sayang



Next weill be our day. Just wait ya!! XOXO

0 kumint:

Post a Comment