CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Propose Project by him

Hi all....
Yes, today's post is about marriage. Since last week, he always talk to me about proposal plan. Not the business proposal, project proposal. But definitely, marriage!. At first, I though he just joked and trying to make it fun. But, he said he is seriously wanna propose me to be his defiinitely THE ONLY WIFE.





I was like kinda wanna scream out loud. Darn!! I never though that he would be this serious. And I'm still surprise till today. What he said to me, made me can`t sleep well, eat much, and made me kept thinking and thinking and thinking about this lovely matter. He come out with his own plan and asked my opinion whether it will be okay or not for me. *I'm just okay and too okay with his plan.



The historical date to propose me withh be around early of January 2012. He won`t tell me when it would be. He just said " DON`T BE SURPRISE OR GET FAINT IF THERE IS ANY OF MY FAMILY OR ME COME TO SEE YOUR PARENTS AND BRING ALONG WITH A RING" My oh my!!! I still can`t believe what had he said to me. I hope he meant it very well. Dear honey, I'll be waiiting for you. Proof it that you gonna do what you said to me. :)

0 kumint:

Post a Comment