CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Lunch Hour

Hi Readers!!!
How are you, guys?? How's life?? Mine, today I had the happy hour lunch. Our boss out station for the final year head department meeting. So, she's not around for a week. Heaven right ??! Hahahaha. *I will die if boss read this :P

So, since all auditors in office, we decided to have our lunch at Subang Parade. At first we want to have Nando's but Atul was craving for Kenny Rogers, So we end up lunch at Kenny Roger's. Luckily Kenny is part of my favorite old time :)

All of us ordered Kenny Quarter Meal, which is common meal for a person. Mine is Smoked BBQ Quarter Meal come with fruit, corn & carrot, aromatic rice and mac & cheese. Yummay!!! My tummy had blast for that. Lucky me again!!

The service was too bad. Can't compare with Kenny Bukit Raja which is more speed up and fast!!

Next, we had such a funny conversation there. For your info, auditors will be in office only on early of month. They will sit in office for 2-3 days then they will go do their check until the next month. So, many story comes up once we all be together. And, yes of course! I do enjoyed our conversation. :)


That's me! Waiting for my meal :))


There are awesome foursome auditors. At this moment we're waiting for Kak Usha. She's a bit late :P

XOXO

0 kumint:

Post a Comment