CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Appraisal to be praise about

Hello all!
As we all know it already nearly end of year 2011. It is the busiest quarter of the year. Normally Starting October till December. Oh my! I even can't read my twilight because there is no time for reading. :(


So, I believe all company will have the appraisal form (Form which is Staff been waiting for). Each staff must write and rate themselve in this appraisal form to get increment, bonus and promotion. Sounds good right!



So, what do I expecting for my appraisal??? Been wondering :P






Appraisal sound so nice and excitement. But, I hate to fill the form. For me it is a bit complicated as we have to put our achievement goal on past. And, need to put the goat for future. I've been spending about 4 hours to complete this appraisal form. You know! I hope I didn't wrote some trashy things in there. I'm hoping i wrote something value.


* Dear boss, can i have the increment and bonus for 5 months as well ? :)

0 kumint:

Post a Comment