CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 10, 2011

I do Bowling :)

Hello!!
Currently I felt too exhausted. Can i faint now?? I just came back from bowling competition which is organized by my Domino's Sports Club. Of course! I'm the part of the committee. We're having this game at Megalane Plaza Alam Sentral. Which is soooooo bad! Because there's only few my kinda ball weight 9. And the hole size for my thumb finger is too small. Poor thing ever for bowling, right? 

I had so much fun there. My team name was The Swiper. Actually, my team name was Bowlicious Girls. Since 2 of my team mates can`t make it to play with, so we decided to join with The Swiper Group. Because we are eager to play! The Swiper's hero and heroin are me, Salina, Zaid, Willy and Fazlinda. Zaid played good enough like Malaysia's Best Player. I can`t believe that I`ve done more than 5 strikes overall. Lucky me, I guess.

The game start at 7.30 p.m. and finished at 9.30 p.m. The best part is, it`s just like a dream when our team was announced as 3rd Place Winner. I can`t believe till I asked the emcee to repeat the team name again and again. Wallaweh!!! What a surprise! So we won a hamper. Our team is the 3rd out of 11 groups. More best part, Zaid won as the Domino's Best Player of the Year. Congrats to you Zaid. His wife is pretty and his baby too cute. :)

Overall, I really enjoyed the game. Full of joy and laugh. This activity really works for release all pressure. For all staff of course. OH! I almost forgot. I met Umi Marsella Ramly ( my facebook's friend which I never meet before). She's working at Domino's too. What a small world. Finally we met :)




I have to come early for organizing the registration part


Me with Nadiah and Anna :)


This is the second game progression. 


We are The Swiper!!!


Hahaha. LOL! *my face




That's all for now. I`m too tired. I`m going to continue reading Twilight before sleep.
Good night all!

0 kumint:

Post a Comment