CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 15, 2011

92 Facts about me - tag from pasya

Full Name : NORAZWIN BINTI SAMSUDIN
Birthday : 30th JULY 1989
Rules: supposed to write a note with 92 Truths about urself. At the end, tag your friends. Then tell your friends that she/he is tagged.
WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage : Untasty Sky Juice
2. Last phone call : From my Honey Bee :) 
3. Last text message : From fasha sandha
4. Last song : valentine :)
5. Last time you cried : last sunday. after came back from picnic with him. cried happiness
HAVE YOU EVER :
6. Dated someone twice : No and never!
7. Been cheated : Yes. Fuck that guy!!
8. Kissed someone and regretted it : .............errrr. emmmm. i dont really think so :P
9. Lost someone special : Yes. My lovely Granma :(
10. Been depressed : Experience it before
11. Been drunk and threw up : tetttttt!!!!!!!!!! Yes. I'm drunk of love >.<
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. Purple
13. Red
14. Black
SINCE LAST YEAR (2010), HAVE YOU :
15. Made a new friend : Yes. almost everyday :)
16. Fallen out of love : Yess. woot woot!!
17. Laughed until you cried : LOL but not really cried
18. Meet someone who changed you : Yes. and he with me now <3
19. Found out who your true friends were : Yess!!!
20. Found out someone was talking about you : Yes. and i screw her. Brah!!
21. Kissed anyone on your FB friend's list : Yes! and she's a girl :) Farinaaaa
GENERAL:
22. How many people on your FB friends list do you know in real life : 80% of them :)
23. What do you hate on FB : FULL TIME STALKER
24. Do you have any pets : Yes. 2 cats. Marsher and Tompok :)
25. Do you want to change your name : No... I love my name. even i felt strange with my name whe i was a kid
26. What did you do for your last birthday : Dinner with aunt.
27. What time did you wake up today : 6:40 AM
28. What were you doing at midnight last night : I enjoying my dream :)
29. What is something you can't wait for : Everytime I plan for travelling, i feel too excited
30. Last time you saw your mother : When I open door and saw her sleeping on couch.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life : Cant say this. It wont come true if i tell my wish !
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom? Yes. It is Kuntom Hafiz :P
34. What's getting on your nerves right now : Appraisal tomorrow. Grrr!!!!!
35. Most visited webpage(s) : Facebook, Blogger, Twitter, Tumblr :)
37. Nickname(s) : Awien, Wiwin, Sis
38. Relationship Status : In relationship with Ajak
39.Zodiac Sign : LEO
40. He or She : She
41. Elementary : Sek Keb Seksyen 20 Shah Alam Selangor
42. High School : SMK Jalan 3 Bdr Baru Bangi, SMK Seksyen 11 Shah Alama (Projek)
43. College : UITM (Microbiology), UNISEL ( Biotechnology )
44. Hair color : Platinum Beige.( Bronze Brown )
45. Long or short hair : Long hair soo sexayyy!!!
47. Do you have a crush on someone? Yes. My Ajak
48. What do you like about yourself? I love myself, I love my behaviour, I love my perception
50. Tattoos : No and no wayyy!!!
51. Righty or lefty : Right right right thurrr!!!
FIRSTS :
52. First surgery : never
53. First piercing : Ear 1993
54. First best friend : Siti Safwana. When i was Standard 1
55. First sport you joined : Netball foreverr!
56. First vacation : Langkawi i think when i was below 2 years
RIGHT NOW:
59. Eating : - Guava
60. Drinking : - Untasty Sky Juice
61. I'm about to : Finishing this 92 question >.<
62. Listening to : - my collegues mumbling :P
63. Waiting to : go back home (currently at office)
YOUR FUTURE :
64. Want kids? Of course. 3 of them hope so. I want twins :P
65. Get Married? Yes and it's soon maybe :P
66. Career? Increment and Promoted :)
WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes : Eyes
68. Hugs or kisses : Kisses :*
69. Shorter or taller : Taller - my Ajak <3
70. Older or Younger : Younger
71. Romantic or Spontaneous : Spontaneous
72. Nice stomach or nice arms : Nice stomach
73. Sensitive or loud : Loud LOL always :D
74. Hook-up or relationship : Relationship
75. Funny or Shy? Funny
HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger : No and never!
77. Drank hard liquor : Noooooooo
80. Broke someone's heart : Yess!! amd I'm satisfied.
81. Had your own heart broken : Yes. once upon a time
82. Been arrested : No no no
83. Turned someone down : I think so. Yes
84. Cried when someone died : Yes of course.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself : Yes. I always!
87. Miracles : Yes.
88. Love at first sight : Yes
89. Heaven : Yes
90. Santa Clause : No
91. The tooth fairy : No
92. Angels : Yes :)
I'm tagging anyone who reads this. But special tag to fifi hanie, mimee shafina and liyka

2 kumint:

♕ʝαяιραƨʏαмɛиαяι ♕

PHEWIITTT.. U ADE KAWAN NAME TOM.. I XDE LOL... ;)

wiwin samsudin

hahahahaha. adaaaa. apa pula tak ada kann

Post a Comment