CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Hair done!

Hey all!!!
Just wanna share something with you. Most of mi friends ask me "Äwien, where you get your hair done?? It's nice..blablabla...where is that salon??"
Okay! THIS IS MY ANSWER : I always done my hair at Neo and Team Salon at Section 7 Shah Alam *near the Bintang. I love their service. Every single thing about my hair, what should and shouldn't, they gonna let me know. So, from there, I will know what I'm suppose to do to care my hair. 
About price....not so expensive *for me. Because they always give me the best results :)

Here some photos about what have they done to my hair today :) *except for colouring, I've done by myself.













This is the first time for my boyfriend to see me in a straight cut hair. He's so surprise :)

0 kumint:

Post a Comment