CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Dearest Farina


This entry dedicated to Farina Shazleen
She's my best buddy ever
First time I met her,
My first expression is. Dayymmmm. this chick is too hot. 
Surely she don't want to be friend with me.
But, I'm wrong!!
She become one of my best ever buddy
We cheer, we laugh, we doing crazy things
We had joy together....
Now, I really miss her. 
It's about 3 month already
I didn't meet her :(
Yes! I admitt!
I'm too busy with my work
Whenever I'm free, she's unavailable
But now,
I'm trying my best to catch up with you back, Farina
Because I miss every single thing 
That we've did together
I'm so sorry Farina
If I had made you felt
Like I ignoring you
It's not like that actually
I just busy with my work.
Will catch you from now babe
Can't wait to hang out with you :)

0 kumint:

Post a Comment