CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 9, 2011

Food for my face

Hey all!
A warm greeting from me (awien). How you guys feel today? I feel so refreshing and my days went extremely good today, so far. So! Here's an update from me. Which is about food for my face. *sounds weirdoooo

Okay!!!

Last night before i went sleep, i do a little pampering to myself. I would like to share some info about you guys. I use nano white products. I already have awakening snow wash, which i use twice a day (morning and night). This snow wash make you feel refreshing after wash face. Yes, it is cream type.

Second is nano white scrub which is looks like mud scrub. I use this once per 2 days. To remove all dirt at pores. Then after scrub.  I use msk from Skinz. Because i didnt found Nano White Mask so far. What i love about this mask. It is not peel off mask. But it is mud type. Like thiss very very much!

Then, i have Nano White Exfoliate Gel. Which is i use once everyday. Its function to remove all dead skin. So my skin will always renewal an healthy skin. After that, i will put some Nano White toner. And end this own facial treatment with my Nano White Cell Moisteror. To renewal new cells and make my skin moist but not oily. I also use Nano White SPF 50++ sunblocks everyday. It will protect my skin from UV which it will may cause skin cancer if we didnt protect our skin.

Yes. I am the loyalty user of Nano White products. I have almost all the range of their products. Except for the serum. I will get that Nano White Serum soon. It is cost about RM60 per small bottle. Not really expensive. But its worth it. I already use this products for aboutore than 3 years. And so far, i continue to use this product. And that is the answer for the common question "Awien, why your face no acne at all and its glowing?" tadaaaaa!!!! Anf what i wrote up here, is my answer for you guys.

Thanks for reading :)

Sent from Samsung tablet

0 kumint:

Post a Comment