CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Karaoke Session


Hi all!!!
Its been awhile i didn't updates anything. Im so sorry because I was busy with few things to be done by this year end. HOHOHO!
Okay! I just came back from karaoke session with my beloved friend Zara Zachery. I was fun as always. We just loved when we hooked up together. :)
So, we reached the Green Box at 6.00 PM. It is worth it to karaoke there. Because the price only RM44++ per head. You can sing out loud from 6 PM to 1 AM. and unlimited buffet dinner. And the food also can afford my tummy. Lots of choice and variety kind of food.
You guys should try there.
Im sorry I cant type much more. because Im too tired right now. I will try to update again tomorrow. Stay tune people. Good night :)

0 kumint:

Post a Comment