CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Review : Liese Hair Color

Hi all!!
Today, I'm so excited. Because its 3rd Dec 2011. Date which I've been waiting for. Definitely for the Far East Movement Concert. HOyessss!!! It will be at KL Live. See ya guyss. I'll be around. Hope we can meet.

So, I would like to talk about my first trial for DIY hair coloring. And I've choose Liese as my first time dye my own hair. Previously, I just went to the salon and wait for 3 hours to get my hair done. Since do by myself which is cost much cheaper, so I've take a risk to try dye on my own. 

Yes!! Liese hair color totally easy and quick to achieve the result. It didn't made my scalp itchy and reddish. I've only wait for 20 minutes for my hair to absorb the color. Then, after i wash, shampoo and dry my hair. It turns to unbelievable results. 

After dry my hair using hair dryer, I found that my hair is smooth and well balance than before. Definitely a right choice to choose Liese as your hair dye product. I'm really satisfied with it.


Please refer to the picture below :




My hair so mess and dry :(



Easy to apply on your hair. See. Just like shampoo. Have to be creative on massage to get an even result.



I'm using Liese Platinum Beige colour. Never try this color range before



TADAAAA!!!! I like the result so much. my hair look shiny and smooth when I touch it :)

You guys should give a try. Cost about RM34++ - RM 37 :)

0 kumint:

Post a Comment