CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 12, 2011

The Sims 3 "The Happiness"

Hey all!!!
How's weekend? I have such a nice one. On Sunday, me and boyfriend and my future niece went to Sungai Congkak Ulu Yam. On monday, is the replacement for the public holiday (only in Selangor). 

So, I played game all day!!. yes! I do love game. Especially The Sims 3. Okay, I named my family (in TS3) The Happiness. Because I always surrounded by family with happiness. So, at the beginning of the game, i only create two couple. Then, they have 3 own children and 1 adopted children. So, total become 4 (2 girls, 2 boys).

The daughter married and get divorced because her husband have a evil trait which is have bad manner. However, she already pregnant. Then, the second son married and get divorce too!! However, he now had his own son which is his wife left to him. 

The third son, currently married and live happily. 

Okay! Today, three of my sims died. But i only screenshot when the father died. Cause already too old. Place at home. The adopted sister died cause of trapped behind stairs. I dont know how she could get there. Hahahaha. Then, the mother died when she decided to perform a concert before she retire. However, she did not came back home and i realize that she died while performing her concert. So sad!!! Because she's pretty :(


Look at the death come to the father. 


And now he already became a ghost and wandering around the house\
(i put his grave at garden behind our house)

0 kumint:

Post a Comment