CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Review : Twilight Breaking Dawn

Hey all,
I'm gonna write a bit review for Twilight: Breaking Dawn. Which was lauched on 24th November 2011 (Malaysia). I went to cinema with my boyfriend. He accompanied me for watching twilight. At first, I decided to go by my own. Yes, I'm too fanatic to this Twilight series.


What I like and impressed me much in this Breaking Dawn, The Wedding part and honeymoon trip part. Let's talk about the wedding part. I love the scenery and decoration on wedding part. It's really look like a real vampire wedding theme. All white in the dark forrest. And it's look lovely muchh!!!! *damnnn. I wish I could have that kind of wedding. I love Bella's dress. Especially on the back part of her dress. It's like open but at front just simple.


For the honeymoon part. I love the idea about surprise honeymoon! *because I do love surprise things! It is soooo romantic that Edward took Bella to the private island for a honeymoon. The best things is just two of them there. Really private. They spend so much time together until they figure out that Bella's pregnant. *how I wish I own Edward..Arghhhh!!! Make me stress to think about Edward.



This part make me cry. I dont know why I felt that way :(



So damnnn Romantic. Sweet!!




What I like about Edward, I can see that his sincerely and his kind *eventhough he is vampire. He easily felt guilty for hurting Bella. He's too sweet. He's the reason why I'm crying every time I watched. I still dreaming for meet him in person. :)




Look at his deep cold eyes. Make me relief :)


For Bella character, she's so lucky for having Edward. They are meant to be together. She never stop for loving Edward and ready to sacrifice anything for love. I love her kinda attitude. I always put myself on Bella character. *dream dream and dream. :P


So, overall I rate 10 over 10 star for this movie because I'm too obsess about this movie. Fall in love for the plot of story, character and actors :)



0 kumint:

Post a Comment