CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Shopping but not drop!

Hi all!!!
Do you guys have such a nice weekend?? I do!!!
Because today is my monthly anniversary. So I decided to spend my time with my sweetie boyfriend. :)
I went to Jusco Bukit Tinggi. *that was the nearest. Because since it's weekend and year end sale is going on. So, we decided to go to the nearest shopping mall.
I shop a lot today!! But I shop till I'm not broke :P
Mostly, I bought stuff from Cotton On.
Of course I have my own Stevie Boot !!! Actually I want to buy Stevie Boot with leopard printed. But my boyfriend choose the black plain for me. Because he know that I already have my leopard printed Flat. Daymmmmm!!!!

Then I bought two pieces tops from Cotton On.
Next stop was Dorothi Perkins, and I got my pants there :)

So, because of the limit time that I have, I will continue my shopping next week :P

0 kumint:

Post a Comment